Root Canal Treatment
Best Root Canal Treatment in Hauz Khas, South Delhi
When do you need a Root Canal treatment?
If you have any of the following symptoms, you will need to see your dentist
- A toothache that is so painful it affects your sleep
- Sensitivity to hot or cold elements that is moderate to severe
- Pain when chewing or biting
- Pain that spreads from a tooth to the jaw, ear or head areas
- A broken or chipped tooth
- Tooth decay
- Gum swelling or tenderness
- A pimple on the gum that bleeds or releases pus when drained
We also extract Wisdom tooth
Wisdom teeth are the four adult teeth located at the back corners of your mouth, top and bottom. Wisdom teeth can become impacted and cause pain, infection, and other dental problems if they do not have enough room to grow.
Depending on the severity of the tooth impaction, different medical professionals may need to be consulted for removal. If you want to avoid any future wisdom tooth problems, it’s best to get them extracted even if they’re not causing any issues at the moment. They can grow in all sorts of ways, usually dependent on genetics, but when they become impacted it means that growing circumstances weren’t ideal and they became wedged between the gum line and other teeth. This can be painful for the individual.