Best Dental Implants Clinic in Hauz Khas, South Delhi
Who should go for it?
Dental implants are a great way to improve your smile and chewing function, but not everyone is a candidate. In order to be a candidate for dental implants, you must have healthy gums and enough bone to support the implant. Additionally, you must be committed to keeping your implant clean with regular brushing and flossing. If you are a smoker, you may not be a good candidate for dental implants as smoking can decrease the success rate of the implant.
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a great way to improve your smile and have many benefits. Some benefits of dental implants include:
- They are a long-term solution for missing teeth
- They look, feel and function like natural teeth
- They allow you to eat and speak normally
- They are easy to take care of, just like your natural teeth
- It lasts a lifetime
- Prevents bone loss
- Helps to keep you away from gum diseases
Dental Implant consultation
Dr. Birendra Ahlawat is available on an appointment basis. You can meet the doctor and get different options for missing teeth and dental implants procedure.