Denture Fixing Services in Hauz Khas, South Delhi
Benefits of wearing dentures
- Dentures have come a long way from being uncomfortable and difficult to talk with. Nowadays, they are designed to fit well and feel natural. While it may take a couple of dentist visits to get the perfect fit, it is worth it to be able to chew and speak without worry.
- Dentures give you the ability to eat all the foods you love, without any restrictions. However, your dentist may advise you to eat certain foods in moderation to prevent wear and tear on your dentures.
- Dentures give you back your smile and take away any social awkwardness you may have felt about the gaps in your teeth.
- Dentures play an important role in our overall appearance and how others perceive us. They not only support our facial muscles but can also prevent us from looking older by filling in the spaces where our natural teeth used to be.
- Losing teeth has a pretty big impact on oral bone structure – think about it like a building. Without a strong foundation, the whole thing can crumble. Dentures help to slow down the rate at which these bones would otherwise decay.
Different types of Dentures we offer at
- Full Dentures – Dentures that cover your entire mouth require that all of your teeth be removed first. Then, the dentist will fit a set of plates over your gums. To keep them in place, you’ll need to use a denture adhesive.
- Partial Dentures – Traditional partial dentures rely on metal clasps that attach them to the existing teeth. This way, the dentures are more securely attached and less likely to shift or move around when you’re trying to eat or speak.
- Flex No-Metal Partials – Having a partial denture doesn’t mean having to sacrifice your appearance. With our flexible, translucent no-metal partials, you can keep wearing your denture without anyone noticing.
- Immediate Dentures – Immediate dentures are placed after your teeth are extracted. They provide comfort and a temporary aesthetic while your gums heal before a permanent denture is placed.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Implant-supported dentures are dentures that are placed onto implants that are in your gums. They can be removed by you or by a dentist for cleaning or maintenance. There are several types of implant-supported dentures, and we can help you choose the right one for you.
We are equipped to handle realignment and repairs, as well as more complex cases in our denture lab.